Innova builds organisation culture through capturing the attention and motivation of individuals
All our activities are carefully designed to be seen as an integral part of the on-going management of the organisation, rather than something driven by a particular externally owned consultancy methodology.
We work in close partnership with our clients. Everything we do is designed to build commitment as broadly as possible and manage resistance within the organisation.
Managing this very real organisational dynamic is where we tend to work closely with those individuals in our clients who are influencers and leaders of change. These may include development specialists, HR and line management.
- Initial scoping research into needs and issues
- Diagnostic surveys at team, and unit/departmental levels as appropriate
- Individual coaching and mentoring
- 'On-line' facilitation of business/organisational teams helping the team on its processes and working relationships, both within the team and its relationship with the broader organisation
- Team development workshops
- Development workshops for specific groups, typically senior management and middle management
- Working closely with HR and other change agents in the organisation on design and implementation, to ensure that development initiatives link in and build on existing HR and development processes